Wednesday, September 5, 2012

20 random facts about me

1. I hate feet.

2. I dislike most yankees, with the exception of my family as they are pretty much all yankees.

3. When I was little I used to lick my lips soo much that I developed a red, chapped ring around my whole mouth.

4. I had my first boyfriend in 5th grade.  When he tried to hold my hand, I kicked him.

5. One of the most vivid memories I have of my dad was riding in his truck and he accidentally hit a dog.

6. The one and only fight I've ever been in, in my life, was in 6th grade with my best friend at the time.  To this day, I have never spoken to her again.

7. My first dog was a golden retriever named Rutley.  He was half blind, half deaf, and mentally impaired but I LOVED that dog.  He was the best dog ever.

8. I am deathly afraid of blood and zombies.

9. In jr. high I shaved off my sideburns (not actual sideburns, but in that vicinity).  When the hair started to grow back it stuck straight out, so I started using gel to plaster the hair to the side of my face.......this was not a good idea.........and it gave me the nickname Wolverine in my homeroom class.

10. I was 19 years old the first time I kissed a boy.

11. My mom made me accidentally murder my pet rabbit by giving it a bath. 

12. As a personal rule, I do not go to the funerals. I don't mean it to be rude, doesn't mean I love that person any less, I just can't go to funerals.

13. I can whistle through the gap in my front teeth.

14. I have stolen........recently.

15. My eyelashes are blonde.

16. I have scars on my legs from the first time I tried to shave my legs using my mom's old school razor.

17. One of my front teeth is fake and it doesn't glow in black light.

18. I have never done drugs.  I got drunk once and it was a horrible experience, so now I don't really drink either.

19. My boyfriend's name in the 7th grade was Warren Beatty, like the actor.

20. At one point when I was younger I had 15 pets all at the same time. 


And of course to end with a music video.  I'm obsessed with this song!!

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
lunarious
I'm Nichole, your average 30-something trying to make my way through this world and create a life for myself. I blog for fun and for stress relief, so you'll see everything from rants to reviews.
View my complete profile

INSTAGRAM FEED

Followers



This blog was designed by Jason Rice