Tuesday, August 16, 2011

I love you Etsy.....Oh yes I do!


More fun, awesome Etsy finds!



For super cute, handmade, vintage inspired clothing and accessories check out Spano Vintage.  I have purchased 2 dresses so far.  They have some really great sales and my first purchase came with a discount code which is lovely.


For great sales on winter goodies like scarves and beanies, check out ReWorked Designs.  I have purchased several cowls and they are adorable and well made.  I can't wait to show them off this winter!!  Her prices are pretty unbeatable and the shipping time is very fast.

Hand towels, makeup brush rolls, ipod holders, and other sweet handmade odds and ends go to RunAway Wombat.  Her items are extremely well made and durable, plus the fabric patterns she chooses are colorful and in style.  I purchased a makeup brush roll, which I LOVE!  It holds all of my brushes and keeps everything neat and tidy.  I also purchased an ipod holder and have gotten tons of compliments on how cute it is.  It's cushioned, which I like because I'm kind of rough on my electronics, lol.

Now for something a little different.  For those of my girls who love to play with makeup.  Check out some of these awesome ladies who do makeup tutorials.  You can get some great ideas for new techniques and colors, etc.
First up we have PixiWoo, who are a great British duo.  They move quick, but have some really great, glamorous ideas!

Next is MagicGrl111, she has really great every day looks. 
And last, but not least is Kandee Johnson.  She is a professional makeup artist that has a lot of fun videos that cover hair, makeup, and kind of everything in between.  She also does fun stuff like Halloween makeup ideas.




ENJOY!

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
lunarious
I'm Nichole, your average 30-something trying to make my way through this world and create a life for myself. I blog for fun and for stress relief, so you'll see everything from rants to reviews.
View my complete profile

INSTAGRAM FEED

Followers



This blog was designed by Jason Rice