Friday, August 5, 2011

You are the wind beneath my wings


Who inspires you? 

Sitting here, at work not actually working, browsing through my friends facebooks and blogs..........I just thought, wow, these people are pretty great.  Sometimes I really have to slow down, and actually look at the people around me.  A lot of people find inspiration in those who are famous or well known.  I find the best inspiration comes from those I actually know.  I won't actually name names, but I will use initials in case these people read my blog I would like to give a mini shout out!

And let me just say this.  I do battle with my feelings of inspiration and aspiration slightly bordering on envy, which is hard to sort out.  I just have to remind myself, these people are in my life for a reason....to make it better....to help provide positive guides in my life.  And I remind myself, hey these awesome people have chosen to allow me to be a part of their lives......so what's to be jealous of?  Take a que from them and improve your situation! 

Up first is M.B.- The amount of joy and happiness that exudes from this wonderful woman just astounds me.  I literally find myself thinking, if I can be even half as happy as she is then I will be able to make it through this world without losing my mind.  Do you remember those bracelets back in the day....WWJD?  Well mine is WWMD, and just that simple reminder helps me to look for a brighter side of situations and soldier on with a smile.  If she were a star she would be the brightest one in the sky, and she is a bright beacon of positivitey in my life.

Next, L.B.-  By simply being herself, she reminds me to live my life.  Like actually LIVE my life and enjoy it.  And enjoy the people around me.  To try new things, visit new places, and be spontaneous! 

M.S.- Reminds me that good things come to people who work hard.  She also inspires me to improve myself.  To use my mind and expand my knowledge and that there's nothing wrong with being a nerd  :)

The W Family- Inspire me to be kind and generous.  To open my arms and my life up to people, and stop being so closed off. 

J.R.-  Showed me that love can heal deep wounds.  And reminds me to value myself.  He also showed me that not all men are horrible.

Ok, I could keep going but I literally am having trouble keeping my eyes open and I still have work to finish.  But it feels good to get some of that out there, and just say thank you so much to those real life inspirations in my life.  Whether you know it or not, I am truly thankful to share this world with great people like you.

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
lunarious
I'm Nichole, your average 30-something trying to make my way through this world and create a life for myself. I blog for fun and for stress relief, so you'll see everything from rants to reviews.
View my complete profile

INSTAGRAM FEED

Followers



This blog was designed by Jason Rice