Tuesday, November 30, 2010

I have a rock garden. Last week three of them died.


So I had a pretty great Thanksgiving.  Great food.  Great company.  Fun games.  And an awesomely adorable baby to play with.  I'm not usually a big fan of the holidays, but this year seems to be going well so far (knock on wood).  Although I made the mistake of not taking any leftovers home with me, and that my friends was not a good idea.  ALWAYS TAKE THANKSGIVING LEFTOVERS!  Always.  Because you know you're gonna want some more.  And I did.  But there was none to be had.  It was sad.

Oh, I also went to a show recently.  Girl in a Coma and Dresden Dolls.  Girl in a Coma was fabulous!  I'm a new fan so I'm not super familiar with all of their music yet, but they're really good live.  I would definitley go see them again.  I'm obsessed with this song right now, it's a cover of a David Bowie song:

We didn't stay for the Dresden Dolls cause I'm lame.  I got super overheated and felt like I was going to pass out so Gabby had to rescue me and take me outside for cool, fresh air.  I think it was a combination of not enough sleep and dehydration.  Anyway, enough about my lameness.  So we caught the very first song and that was about it.  First impression, not really my thing.  So I can't say I'm horribly upset that we missed the rest of their set.  Also, the singer does not shave her pits.  That is her choice, but I don't appreciate having her pit fro staring me in the face.  I'm just saying.

This is going to be a short blog, because I can't think of much else to say.  Hope everyone is having a wonderful holiday season!

  

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
lunarious
I'm Nichole, your average 30-something trying to make my way through this world and create a life for myself. I blog for fun and for stress relief, so you'll see everything from rants to reviews.
View my complete profile

INSTAGRAM FEED

Followers



This blog was designed by Jason Rice