Tuesday, January 4, 2011

"For some moments in life there are no words." David Seltzer


My cousin Shannon lost her oldest son to cancer today, January 3, 2011.  His name is Martin and he was a very strong little boy who fought long and hard to stay in this world as long as he could.  I was not fortunate enough to know him well, but I think all life is important and deserves to be honored.  So this in memory of Martin.


Unable are the loved to die.  For love is immortality.  ~Emily Dickinson

Perhaps they are not the stars, but rather openings in Heaven where the love of our lost ones pours through and shines down upon us to let us know they are happy.





0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
lunarious
I'm Nichole, your average 30-something trying to make my way through this world and create a life for myself. I blog for fun and for stress relief, so you'll see everything from rants to reviews.
View my complete profile

INSTAGRAM FEED

Followers



This blog was designed by Jason Rice