Friday, December 17, 2010

I didn't really believe it before


I thought this whole holiday depression thing was lame and fake, but I actually believe it now.  Because I myself feel the effects.  Holidays have always been a hard time for me, Christmas especially.  And I can really tell the difference in myself in the months of November and December.  I try extremely hard to contain it, I really do.  But it's usually unsuccessful.  I don't know what it is, why I feel this way.  I just do.  If it were up to me I would spend the entire month of December in my room reading books and watching movies by myself.  I think solitude is a double edged sword sometimes though.  Because on the one hand, I truly enjoy my "me" time.  But on the other hand, when you're alone you have less things distracting you from your negative thoughts.

While I hate raining on everyone elses parade, I just can't get excited about the holiday season and I can't wait for December to be over already.

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
lunarious
I'm Nichole, your average 30-something trying to make my way through this world and create a life for myself. I blog for fun and for stress relief, so you'll see everything from rants to reviews.
View my complete profile

INSTAGRAM FEED

Followers



This blog was designed by Jason Rice