Monday, December 13, 2010

I failed physics by one point in high school


Who knew it would be so important 10 years later.  Well not so much physics as a whole, because I do still truly hate physics and suck at it, but specifically Newton's Third Law of Motion. 

"For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction."

This is soo true, and not just in physics.  In life in general this can be found true.  I think when something bad happens to you, something good will happen in return.  It might not be immediate, but eventually something comes along to balance out the score in your life.  I mean, as with all things in life, obviously this is not going to happen every single time.  But I would say like 3 times out of 5.

This just gives me hope.  Hope that since my 20s have thus far sucked major butthole, that my 30s will rock!  Hope that every time something doodoo happens, eventually something good will grace my dreary day and keep me going.  Hope that the struggle that is my life will have it's payoffs.  I don't think I ask for or expect too much out of life.  In the end, I just want to be happy.  Sure I have an idea of what I would like, but if something else comes up that's fine.  As long as I can find happiness.

I hope you can find your own happiness.  And I hope that I can be a part of that, because seeing you happy makes me happy  :)

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
lunarious
I'm Nichole, your average 30-something trying to make my way through this world and create a life for myself. I blog for fun and for stress relief, so you'll see everything from rants to reviews.
View my complete profile

INSTAGRAM FEED

Followers



This blog was designed by Jason Rice