Wednesday, July 27, 2011

It's been a minute.....



But I have some random reviews to share  :)

Want whiter teeth??  I found a cheap, effective way to whiten teeth that actually works!!  Listerine Total Care plus Whitening.  It's great for people like me who have coffee/soda stains to brighten up your smile.  Only drawback..........it's kind of abrasive.  It's not your everyday mouthwash.  The first few times I used it, it made the inside of my mouth peel a little bit.  But my teeth are significantly whiter............so I'm gonna say totally worth it.  I am using it once a week and it seems to be doing the job, so I really recommend it.

The best mineral makeup......EVER!  Ella Rose Minerals Foundation and finishing powders provide great light weight coverage that evens out skin tone.  They also offer correcting minerals for spot treating areas like under eye discoloration, acne, rosacea, etc. for additional coverage.  Here is my own experience:  I was getting ready for my 10 yr. high school reunion and my face was broken out and I had bags under my eyes from lack of sleep.  I used the pinky and cerulean correcting minerals under my foundation and finishing powder and you couldn't even tell that I had pimples or bags under my eyes!!  Gave me a lovely flawless appearance without looking caked on or built up on my pimples.  Seriously a life saver.  They also have a great selection of blush, eyeliner, eye shadows, and lip color.  All of their mineral makeup, from the foundation to the eye shadows, are non-comedogenic and non-irritating even for super sensitive skin and eyes like mine.  Normally I would have to take allergy medicine to wear any eye makeup, but not with this stuff.  It's great!  No more watery, itchy, red, irritated eyes just from wearing makeup!!  The sellers are great about answering questions and helping you find the right colors for you, and they’re also great about giving samples!!  Even my mom likes their makeup and the olive concealer does wonders covering her rosacea!!  They’re prices are not too bad, especially because you can get sets/kits and they always give samples with your orders.  Plus this stuff lasts FOREVER, seriously.  A little goes a very long way.  OH, and before I forget their acne treatment minerals are FABULOUS!!  You really can’t go wrong with any of their products.

Can I just mention the awesomeness that is Netflix for a minute.  Pretty much the best thing ever invented, so worth the $7.99 for streaming!!

Need a great skincare regimen that will leave your skin hydrated and help reduce acne?  I found yet another great buy from etsy.  Try DeeVoo Skin Care  I am prone to bouts of cystic acne (I hate that term by the way) and have problems with blackheads on my nose.  This stuff has really helped my skin mellow out.  It helps reduce the frequency, size, and healing time of breakouts.  And the toner all but eliminates blackheads.  It also alleviated the dryness, redness, tightness, and added irritation that I was having with my previous acne regimen.  It definitely takes some getting to use to because it is completely different than most soaps and acne cleansers (just read the ingredients and you'll see), but DeeVoo really has some great products that are genuinely effective.  I refuse to use anything else on my face.  I use the regular Skin Care Treatment kit that comes with cleanser, toner, and moisturizer.  I also use the Hormonal Acne Treatment around my period to help reduce the break out that I ALWAYS get around that time, and it has really helped reduce the problem.  I no longer get giant, under skin zits that take forever to come to a head and are extremely painful.  Now I just get small pimples that come to a head quickly and heal quickly.  Even though you aren't getting a massive bottle of product, everything actually lasts a really long time.  The moisturizer lasts me about 3 1/2 months, cleanser about 2 months, and the toner about a month and a half.  Honestly, could last you longer if you're not wasteful like me.  I always use too much of everything.  These products in combination with the Ella Rose acne minerals is a winning combination.


Ok, I'm about to get off work so I will have to continue this later.  I will have lots of Etsy stuff in these reviews, cause it's pretty much the best site ever made.  And if you have the time to browse you can really find some great items for a decent price.  Let's continue this tonight shall we??  


Peace out!

1 comments:

Thea said...

You are so awesome!

About Me

My Photo
lunarious
I'm Nichole, your average 30-something trying to make my way through this world and create a life for myself. I blog for fun and for stress relief, so you'll see everything from rants to reviews.
View my complete profile

INSTAGRAM FEED

Followers



This blog was designed by Jason Rice