Thursday, January 23, 2014

Enough is enough......seriously



Ok, I don't know what's wrong with me. I have never been an overly sentimental person. I am dramatic, but I try not to be overly dramatic. And I'm not really overly emotional. So why can't I kick this stupid heartachy feeling from being dumped a month ago????? I do tend to obsess when I don't have answers, maybe that's why. I don't know, but it's ridiculous. I'm trying very hard to keep it to myself at this point, because I hate going on and on about being sad over a stupid guy (I still rant to my best friends, poor things, but I hate it). I hear a sad, sappy love song and it instantly depresses me and makes me want to cry. When I'm by myself, I can't stop thinking about it. I decided to try and distract myself with another guy, and that was not a smart move AT ALL. He's not the right person to distract myself with because he plays too many games and it just makes me feel worse. And then I obsess about him being dumb!! Ugh!!! I just need to take a break from guys right now and get back to just taking care of myself. Not caring about dating, just focusing on improving myself and spending time with my friends. Because I don't care for this whole feeling stuff situation, lol. Anyway, I'm writing this down to get it out of my head. No more obsessing. No more pity parties. No more letting a stupid guy affect me.

On a positive note, I am down 5lbs. I'm getting back to working out and eating healthy. I'm ready to take my activity level up a notch just in general, because I want to get to the point where I can do fun runs. Seems like a fun activity I can do with my friends, and it would be nice to actually be able to jog the whole thing.

A couple of reviews: I got a new lipstain (thank you bff Gabby) from Sephora and I LOVE it! It's SEPHORA COLLECTION Cream Lip Stain in Always Red - matte bold classic red. It's only $13 and totally worth it because it lasts ALL DAY. You literally have to wash it off with soap and water to get it off.

Forever 21 has a really cute, well priced plus size collection. I'm actually really impressed with it. I highly recommend my plus size ladies to check it out if you haven't.

That's all I have for today. I'd like to get back into my blog again. I need to update the look of it and find new stuff to review. It's a nice outlet for me. Hope everyone is enjoying their week and has a great weekend! Peace out!

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
lunarious
I'm Nichole, your average 30-something trying to make my way through this world and create a life for myself. I blog for fun and for stress relief, so you'll see everything from rants to reviews.
View my complete profile

INSTAGRAM FEED

Followers



This blog was designed by Jason Rice